We are organising the next Delhi DataMeet-Up at 5:30 pm, Saturday 31st August, 2013.
This time we are meeting at the Mimir Technologies office. The address and map are given below.
As suggested in earlier meetings, we will begin with three short presentations (around 5 minutes each, followed by 5 minutes of discussion for each presentation) and then get into the core discussion.
Here is the structure of the meeting:
- Presentation #1: Gora, Mimir Tech & Arthify
- Presentation #2: Sudarshan, TISS
- Presentation #3: Sumandro
- Quick update about the ‘Opening Government Data by Mediation: Exploring the Roles, Practices and Strategies of Data Intermediary Organisations in India‘ project by Sumandro and Zainab
- Discussion: Common agenda and plan of action of the Delhi chapter of DataMeet during next 6-12 months
- Continued Discussion: Identifying collaborative projects, owners and leaders of the projects, and potential organisations that can support and/or host these projects
- Continued Discussion: Identifying and discussing strategies for collaborating withe various other networks with similar interests, such as Hacks/Hackers, R Users’ Group, Linux Users’ Group, etc.
RSVP: If you are joining us for the DataMeet-Up, please let us know by commenting to this post (see below).
Location: Mimir Technologies Office, Basement, #U1, Green Park Extension.
Note: The office is located just behind the main road that goes by the Green Park metro station. Please contact Gora at 9868527992 in case of any issues with finding the place.
2 thoughts on “DataMeet-Up in Delhi, Saturday, 31st August”
Hope it is okay for complete newbies to join in
Absolutely yes : )
Comments are closed.