We are organising the next Delhi DataMeet-Up at 6 pm, Friday 19th July, 2013.
This time we are meeting again at the Akvo Foundation office. The address and map are given below.
We have decided to focus on the following topics in this meeting:
- Update on data.gov.in activities from Satyakam
- Update on the ‘Opening Government Data by Mediation: Exploring the Roles, Practices and Strategies of Data Intermediary Organisations in India’ project by Sumandro and Zainab
- Update from other organisations and individuals
- Update from Nisha Thompson on plans for DataMeet Foundation/Trust
- Setting the future agenda for DataMeet Foundation/Trust in general, and the Delhi chapter in particular
RSVP: If you are joining us for the DataMeet-Up, please let us know at mail[at]ajantriks.net.
Location: Akvo Foundation, 3rd Floor, Ramnath House, Plot #18, Yusuf Sarai Community Centre, Yusuf Sarai. Nearest metro is Green Park.